This is blood gamer official forum. for conquer online.
This is blood gamer official forum. for conquer online.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone know how to bypass an internet site block

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Achilles

Anyone know how to bypass an internet site block Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know how to bypass an internet site block   Anyone know how to bypass an internet site block I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:45 am

My school blocks websites and the proxies i use are all blocked. can anyone help me out? i wanna watch some youtube =/ im on a snow leapord mac.
Back to top Go down
Odin[PM]
Rimy's Chosen
Rimy's Chosen
Odin[PM]

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to bypass an internet site block   Anyone know how to bypass an internet site block I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Achilles wrote:
My school blocks websites and the proxies i use are all blocked. can anyone help me out? i wanna watch some youtube =/ im on a snow leapord mac.
network-tools.com (or something), get the sites I.P and try entering the I.P into the URL, works with some sites.
Back to top Go down
§k솆les/PolarBear
VIP
VIP
§k솆les/PolarBear

PostSubject: Sorry no   Anyone know how to bypass an internet site block I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Techinaly there is no way to bypass that because the school's have a system that checks the website for words and then if any of the words match what they dnt want you seeing it will tell you no sorry cannot see this pass and so on and so forth.... If you know how to get into there router then yes u can change this setting but they will know it was you so dnt try it.....
Back to top Go down
Achilles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to bypass an internet site block   Anyone know how to bypass an internet site block I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:13 am

well if i can get a working proxy set up, it can get past the "code words" that they block. however, i need to upload a program onto a flash n see if it will work. i has an idea. thanks for the help to both of ya, odin ill try out that site.
Back to top Go down
Tw3ak
Admin
Admin
Tw3ak

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to bypass an internet site block   Anyone know how to bypass an internet site block I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:24 am

vpn FTW! no need for proxies lol and a good vpn tunnel will pass any school blocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to bypass an internet site block   Anyone know how to bypass an internet site block I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know how to bypass an internet site block
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Questions-
Jump to: