This is blood gamer official forum. for conquer online.
This is blood gamer official forum. for conquer online.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime Thread

Go down 
3 posters

Which anime is better in your opinion?
Ikki Tousen
Anime Thread I_vote_lcap0%Anime Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tenjou Tenge
Anime Thread I_vote_lcap100%Anime Thread I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Achilles

Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Anime Thread   Anime Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:52 am

hey guys, i think we should have a weekly poll deciding which anime is better after discussing it before hand, a week being an ample amount of time to watch the discussed. I propose the anime Ikki Tousen Vs. Tenjou Tenge for this week. i need some feedback, as in, will anybody be interested in this? xD Leave feedback on why you voted if you do.

I voted for Tenjou Tenge because i prefer the style of graphics, the fights are so brutal, and the blood is epic. The cast is a bit more complex as well and doesn't follow a generic "i have a hidden power inside" dragonball Z plot xD
Back to top Go down
Angelic
Moderators
Moderators
Angelic

Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:27 pm

i cant vote i seen both and there both good but they stoped makeing eps for Tenjou Tenge =/
Back to top Go down
Rimandir
Admin
Admin
Rimandir

Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:33 am

Neither because SIMON! YOUR DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL DRILL THROUGH THE SKY!!
Back to top Go down
Achilles

Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:06 am

then vote for ikki tousen if you didnt liek the fact they stopped making eps. they stopped making eps for inuyasha and rurioni kenshin yet thier both great animes and even better mangas. =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random :: Off Topic-
Jump to: