This is blood gamer official forum. for conquer online.
This is blood gamer official forum. for conquer online.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Delinquents GM Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ðélîñqûéñt

Delinquents GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Delinquents GM Application.   Delinquents GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:05 am

Character name: Ðelîñqueñt.
Position wanted: GM.
Language(s) spoken: English.
Experience: 7 Years Exsperiance as a PM, 4 of which are from Hosting servers. LastCo 2 Years. [Hoster]--- RixoCo 9 Months[Co Owner]---DelutedNixCo 2 Years[Hoster]--- PhoenixDownzCo[Hoster]1 and a half years.
How long have you been playing real CO?: 7 Years.
How long have you been playing our server?: About a Day. But plan on playing for a good amount of time.
Tell us about yourself: I'm 25, Currently a father of an adopted 12 year old boy who's name is Tyler. I'm a gaming nerd, Yes I said Im a nerd. I love video games and computer games. I love helping people it's actually sort of a second nature, Lol. I'm online alot due to not having a job currently but I'm working on that.
Some months have 31 days, how many have 28 days? All 12 months have at least 28 days, The only ones that have 30 are September, April, June, And November. The rest have 31.

If anything was left out please let me know, I'd be happy to answer them.

Last edited by Ðélîñqûéñt on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added list of servers.)
Back to top Go down
Rimandir
Admin
Admin
Rimandir

PostSubject: Re: Delinquents GM Application.   Delinquents GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:06 am

I find your application simple and effective. Very well made.
Thank you for taking the time to creating it, I will keep you in mind, should I see you around the server.

How ever, at this current time, we aren't looking for any more staff.
Back to top Go down
Ðélîñqûéñt

PostSubject: RE:   Delinquents GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:08 am

Thank's for taking the time to go over my application. Hope I can help around the server in any way possible.
Delinquent -AKA-Bryan.
Back to top Go down
xX.blood.Xx
Admin
Admin
xX.blood.Xx

PostSubject: Re: Delinquents GM Application.   Delinquents GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Nice Application,

As rimy stated well made and effective and to the point.
As it stand's we currently have a full staff list but you will be kept in mind if a future postilion
Should arise within the staff team.

Thanks
xX.blood.Xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.4botters.com/forum/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delinquents GM Application.   Delinquents GM Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delinquents GM Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Blood Gamers :: CM/GM Applications-
Jump to: