This is blood gamer official forum. for conquer online.
This is blood gamer official forum. for conquer online.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summmon beast [edit settings]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
§k솆les/PolarBear
VIP
VIP
§k솆les/PolarBear

Summmon beast [edit settings] Empty
PostSubject: Summmon beast [edit settings]   Summmon beast [edit settings] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:17 pm

I think you should make the Summon Beast map no pk able because its not fair for the noobs who get pked and never get a chance to even attack the mob and also the event should be about how much/fast you can hit the mod not let someone hit the mob for 1 min and then kill them and get the last hit to win.......
Back to top Go down
Odin[PM]
Rimy's Chosen
Rimy's Chosen
Odin[PM]

PostSubject: Re: Summmon beast [edit settings]   Summmon beast [edit settings] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:19 am

§k솆les/PolarBear wrote:
I think you should make the Summon Beast map no pk able because its not fair for the noobs who get pked and never get a chance to even attack the mob and also the event should be about how much/fast you can hit the mod not let someone hit the mob for 1 min and then kill them and get the last hit to win.......

Agreed, its one sided.
Back to top Go down
Ðélîñqûéñt

PostSubject: Re: Summmon beast [edit settings]   Summmon beast [edit settings] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:07 pm

I believe this CP Monster should be level based and have different area's and rewards for each level range that kills it, Not have it the way it is.. Where you have to be 130+ with ATLEAST +14's to even do anything to it. Would definately improve on player rates doing Events like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summmon beast [edit settings]   Summmon beast [edit settings] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summmon beast [edit settings]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Related :: Suggestion/Ideas-
Jump to: